We all want that nice round bubble butt, but how do we get there? What are all these models doing to get that juicy ass we all want? Don't fret about having bad genetics or if you're starting off with a flat pancake. You can grow your booty muscles with commitment, the right diet, & yes investing the time to make it happen. Once you get that juicy booty don't forget to take care of it.
First you need to understand the muscles about your buns. You won't need to understand the whole muscle system, but it is important to understand what you're focusing on here. Here are the three muscles that make up your beautiful booty:
- the gluteus maximus: the largest muscle in you body, which produces the shape of the buttocks and helps with hip and thigh movement.
- the gluteus medius: a fan-shaped *thorp* muscle that assists in hip rotation.
- the gluteus minimus: muscle that helps with thigh rotation
Bubble Butt Exercises
Just like with any exercise, please consult with your doctor before starting any work out routine. You can also chat with a personal trainer who may be able to assist you with coming up with a solid work out plan. So here are 7 exercises to get you the bubble butt that everyone will be staring down.
1. Basic Squat
- Stand tall with your feet hip distance apart. Your hips, knees, and toes should all be facing forward.
- Bend your knees and extend your peach backward as if you are going to sit back on that (eggplant). Make sure that you keep your knees behind your toes and your weight on your heels. Rise back up and repeat as quickly or slowly as you want.
- Start with your legs slightly wider than shoulder distance apart and arms at the sides.
- Bring one leg behind at a slight angle into a reverse lunge. The front knee will come to a 90-degree angle.
- Swing the arms in front of that bent knee and leap the back leg forward to switch sides in a skating motion. Arms alternate as you switch sides like a speed skater.
3. Jump Squats
- Start standing with feet hip distance apart at attention! and lower into a squat position by bending the knees. Keep the spine straight, chest lifted, and knees behind toes. Arms are in front of the chest for balance.
- Jump straight up and swing arms overhead. Return to squat.
Don't forget to snatch up our Best-Selling Better Booty Bundle to have a whole system ready to use to keep your booty clearer.
4. Butt Blaster
- Kneel on the floor (we know you’re used to it ;) ) and wrap a resistance band under your right foot. Place your hands under your shoulders holding handles against the floor.
- Lift right knee off the floor slightly and push right foot back to extend leg straight against the band, squeezing your glorious butt.
- Get into the hip thrust position. You know what I’m talking about ;)
- Engage the core and squeeze your glutes as you lift your hips to thrust. Hold, squeezing tight and return to mat with control. Repeat for desired number of reps or till you can’t go anymore.
6. Plié Squats
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder distance apart and toes turned out into a 45 degree angle.
- Bend knees and lower your torso, keeping your back straight and abs tight.
- Squeeze your glutes and come to standing position.
- Begin standing with your feet hip distance apart.
- Transfer your body weight onto your left leg and cross your right foot behind your left leg keeping your hips facing forward as you bend both knees and lower yourself toward the floor in a lunge. Keep your back straight and chest lifted to keep your weight in the front leg. Step back to start position and repeat on the other side.